- Villa - 340m²
- 6 Bedrooms
- 10 people
- Floor : 1
- Wi-Fi, Internet connection
Beds and bathroom
- 10 Beddings including :
- 2 double beds
- 8 Single beds
- 4 Bathrooms including :
A note from the owner
There’s a sense of times past floating in the air, an atmosphere of gentle refinement and serenity, a secret which only old family homes know how to keep. In the protective shade of centuries-old trees, some benches, tables, chairs seem all set to welcome Cézanne and his friend Zola. In the background, the Montagne Sainte-Victoire which the painter so loved. We’re in the area of the village of Beaurecueil, 15 minutes from Aix-en-Provence.
Although the décor is reminiscent of the 19th century Provencal traditions, the house has all modern comforts and the 12x5 swimming pool will delight young and old alike. A meal under the arbor with its delicate scent of lavender is a joy to be shared with family or friends.
This typically Provencal country house consists of a main building and an independent cottage.
Ground floor of the main house:
• Living room n°1
• Living room n°2
• Well-equipped kitchen with dining area
• Back kitchen
• Laundry room
Second floor of the main house:
• Bedroom 1: double (2 X 90 or 180 bed), ensuite bathroom (sink, bathtub, toilet)
• Bedroom 2: double (2 X90 or 180 bed), adjoining shower room (sink, shower, toilet)
• Bedroom 3: double (2X90 or 180 bed)
• Bedroom 4: double (queen-size bed)
• Shared bathroom for bedrooms 3 and 4 (sink, bathtub and toilet)
• Small kitchen
• Bedroom 1: two twin beds (2X90)
• Bathroom with sink, bathtub and toilet
The villa rental includes the following services: household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made up. A weekly cleaning service is included, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.